We look forward to working with you throughout the admissions process. Use the links below and to the left to learn more about applying to Assumption College's graduate programs.
- Admissions Priority Deadlines: View programs deadlines for Summer, Fall and Spring terms.
- Admissions Requirements: Learn more about what is required for admission to our graduate programs.
- Online Application: Use our online form to expedite submission of your application.
- Request Information: Tell us what program you are interested in, and we will send you information and a catalog.
- Accepted Students: Find all of the resources you need as a newly accepted student.
- International Students: Learn more about transcript information and English language proficiency tests needed if you are an international student.
- Non-Matriculated Students: Learn more about applying to take up to two courses before applying into the graduate program.
- Transfer Credits: View requirements for transferring credits from another institution.
For additional information or if you require further assistance please contact me.
Susan M. Cahill, Assistant Director of Graduate Recruitment