October 18, 2017 at 5:30 P.M.
Location: Carriage House, Assumption College Campus
If you are considering a M.A. or C.A.G.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis, join us for an Info Session to learn how a graduate degree from Assumption can launch or advance your career.
Join Program Director Karen Lionello-DeNolf, Ph.D., who will discuss key benefits of the ABA program:
- Position yourself to enter a field with an increasingly great demand
- Prepare to apply for licensure as an Applied Behavior Analyst in Massachusetts and to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst exam
- Gain supervised fieldwork experience
- Work with individuals with autism and other developmental and intellectual disabilities
- Pursue either an applied or research career path - coursework can be tailored to meet your goals
All attendees will receive an application fee waiver.