To be accepted into the master’s program, students must have:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and an official transcript
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- A completed application and application fee (fee waived for Assumption students or alumni/ae);
- Official transcript(s) of undergraduate and graduate records;
- Three letters of recommendation (written within the past 2-3 years). These letters must be academic or professional in nature (with at least one being academic), and therefore, should be from a professor who has taught the candidate for at least one course or from an individual who has supervised the candidate in a work setting. It is important that the letters are from people who can speak to the candidates' potential for successful graduate school studies, and his or her academic ability. Recommendations may be submitted using the recommendation form;
- A current resume;
- A personal statement indicating your reason for interest in the field, an assessment of personal strengths and limitations, and goals for graduate study; and
- An interview with the Program Director. Once the application is complete and forwarded to the program office, the ABA Program Director will contact the applicant to arrange an interview.
Ready to get started? Apply today.