September 13, 2017 at 5:30 P.M.
Location: Carriage House, Assumption College Campus
If you are considering a M.A. or C.A.G.S. in Clinical Counseling Psychology, join us for an Information Session to learn how a graduate degree from Assumption can launch your career.
Join Regina Kuersten-Hogan, M.A., Ph.D., who will discuss key benefits of the Clinical Counseling Psychology program:
- The only M.A. in the U.S. incorporating Cognitive Behavioral Therapy throughout the entire curriculum
- Qualified students may be awarded generous Graduate Fellowships with 30 credits of tuition remission
- All faculty bring extensive clinical experience to the classroom
- Program can be completed in 2 years
- Graduates are prepared to meet the educational requirements for licensure as a Mental Health Counselor in Massachusetts and most other states
- Students can attend lectures at the Aaron T. Beck Institute for Cognitive Studies at Assumption College, hearing from CBT practitioners from around the globe
All attendees will receive an application fee waiver.