Skip to main content
Assumption College Graduate Studies Home Page
GRADUATE STUDIES/HIGHLIGHTS IN BRIEF
- NEW graduate program offering, the Professional Certificate in Patient Advocacy and Master of Arts in Health Advocacy, prepares students for positions as a patient advocate, case management or related roles to help individuals and families access a continuum of care across healthcare and community settings.
- The full-time Early Career Track MBA program offers a unique "professional practice" internship that focuses on multiple dimenstions of designing and launching a new professional's career. The Early Career Track MBA offers three tracks of study: Management, Accounting, and Sport Business Leadership.
- The M.A. in Counseling Psychology program is considered among the top graduate Counseling Psychology programs in the country focused on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). Application Schedule & Deadlines
- Affiliated with our Counseling Psychology program, The Aaron T. Beck Institute for Cognitive Studies at Assumption College offers professional workshops (free to Assumption students) featuring nationally-renowned experts in the field of CBT.
- The M.A. in Rehabilitation Counseling program— offered on-campus and online—is ranked among the top 50 graduate Rehabilitation Counseling programs in the nation.
- Affiliated with our School Counseling program, The Institute for School Counseling and School Psychology offers workshops featuring leading experts who provide our graduate students and practicing school counselors with leading-edge information and continuing education.
- The Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (C.A.G.S.) in Special Education: Positive Behavior Support (PBS) offers advanced expertise in modern behavior management for classroom and specialty teachers of all levels.
- All five areas of graduate study offer a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (C.A.G.S.) for those wishing to extend their professional education after earning a Master’s.