The Department of Business Studies at Assumption College offers a part-time MBA program designed for working professionals, as well as a full-time accelerated MBA for recent college graduates with a business degree. In addition, we offer a specialized MBA in Healthcare Management and a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) in Business. Graduates of our programs are qualified to advance and succeed as leaders in the private, nonprofit, and public sectors of society.
View upcoming application deadlines.
Whether you are a recent undergraduate who is looking to accelerate your career, or a working professional who wants to take the next step in your development, we trust that you will find our programs to be just what is needed to help you fully realize your professional and personal aspirations. You'll develop in-depth understanding of the knowledge, concepts, and theories, as well as technical and professional skills of the "core" areas of business. As a graduate, you'll:
- Know strategic management concepts that work in the real world;
- Do what it takes to apply those concepts effectively and in a principled manner;
- Be a truly inspired leader by engaging in today’s economic and financial world in light of the principles of human dignity and the common good.
A great deal of care and effort has been applied to design the very best programs that will transform your career and life. In addition to a comprehensive set of highest quality courses, the Assumption College MBA program is known for its collegial atmosphere. Our faculty members work directly with each student to maximize learning. The program offers the following additional advantages:
- With principled leadership as the key animating idea of the program, the curriculum emphasizes ethics and values in business.
- Faculty hold high-level degrees, possess real-world experience and offer diverse perspectives.
- The College’s Catholic identity and liberal arts tradition distinguishes and enhances a rigorous business curriculum.
- Fellow students build professional networks and learn from each other.
- Students apply new skills and knowledge immediately at work.
- The college campus is convenient, safe and welcoming.
Call us. Visit campus. Attend one of our information sessions. If you are driven to become the very best business leader possible, you will flourish as the newest member of the Assumption College MBA learning community.