The Department of Business Studies at Assumption College offers a part-time MBA program designed for working professionals, as well as a full-time accelerated MBA for recent college graduates with a business degree. In addition, we offer a specialized MBA in Healthcare Management and a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) in Business. Graduates of our programs are qualified to advance and succeed as leaders in the private, nonprofit, and public sectors of society.
View upcoming application deadlines.
The Four Pillars of the Assumption MBA Experience
Preparing well-rounded graduates to become leaders in the private, nonprofit and public sectors.
- Courses taught by successful, real-world business professionals with high-level degrees who are deeply devoted to teaching.
- Students learn not only from professors, but also co-learn from each other through the sharing and discussion of their own business experiences and challenges.
- Critical thinking and communication skills are emphasized, fostering graduates’ ability to:
- Develop and articulate logical and persuasive arguments
- Make difficult business decisions with imperfect, and often conflicting, information
- Navigate international business challenges
- A “student-centered” program
- Faculty mentors and academic advisors take pride in providing personal attention to students’ course selections, coursework, and career planning.
- Most courses are “blended”
- Rich face-to-face learning in small dynamic classes (typically less than 15 students) combined with online assignments.
- Continual opportunities to forge valuable face-to-face relationships with professors and students who are part of your local business community.
- MBA student club
- Extracurricular events
- Business ethics and values are emphasized throughout the curriculum
- We provide a thorough foundation of core skills and business knowledge, while also emphasizing how to apply that learning to real-world business challenges in a principled manner — a hallmark of great business leaders who inspire, influence, and guide others.
- Core curriculum includes a required business ethics class
- We prepare our graduates to not only achieve their immediate career goals, but also to confidently and ethically navigate any future career path down the road.
- Maximum course flexibility
- Our goal is to accommodate our MBA students’ demanding outside work and/or family schedules.
- Courses are available evenings, online, and hybrid of both.
- Many courses are offered with a choice of face-to-face, online, and blended options for the same course, empowering you to tailor a course schedule to fit your particular needs.
Call us. Visit campus. Attend one of our information sessions. If you are driven to become the very best business leader possible, you will flourish as the newest member of the Assumption College MBA learning community.