Welcome to the graduate Business/MBA program at Assumption College. The Master’s Program in Business Administration (MBA Program) of Assumption College is administered and operated by the Business Studies Department of The College. The evening MBA program is a part-time program of study for working professionals. In addition, the program offers a full-time Early Career Track (ECT) for recent college graduates, a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in Business, and the Certificate of Graduate Studies (CGS).
The program welcomes students with little or no prior formal education in business. Students with backgrounds in non-business related fields add diversity and quality to the discourse in the classroom. Our students consistently report that, because of their graduate school experience, they form personal and professional relationships that last years after graduation.
Our graduates are qualified to advance and succeed as leaders in the private, nonprofit and public sectors of society. They hold diverse leadership roles in a wide range of organization types in many industries.
We trust that you will find the program to be just what is needed to help you fully realize your professional and personal aspirations. You'll develop in-depth understanding of the knowledge, concepts, and theories, as well as technical and professional skills of the "core" areas of business. As a graduate, you'll:
- Know strategic management concepts that work in the real world;
- Do what it takes to apply those concepts effectively and in a principled manner;
- Be a truly inspired leader by engaging in today’s economic and financial world in light of the principles of human dignity and the common good.
A great deal of care and effort has been applied to design the very best program—one that will transform your career and life. In addition to a comprehensive set of highest quality courses, the Assumption College MBA program is known for its collegial atmosphere. Our faculty members work directly with each student to maximize learning. The program offers the following additional advantages:
- With principled leadership as the key animating idea of the program, the curriculum emphasizes ethics and values in business.
- Faculty hold high-level degrees, possess real-world experience and offer diverse perspectives.
- The College’s Catholic identity and liberal arts tradition distinguishes and enhances a rigorous business curriculum.
- An innovative track is offered for individuals without undergraduate business degrees.
- Fellow students build professional networks and learn from each other.
- Students apply new skills and knowledge immediately at work.
- The college campus is convenient, safe and welcoming.
Call us. Visit campus. If you are driven to become the very best business leader possible, you will flourish as the newest member of the Assumption College MBA learning community.