WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Students who complete the Assumption College MBA program possess:
- ethical leadership skills that enable graduates to develop principled approaches to inspiring, influencing and guiding others;
- an in-depth understanding of the concepts and theories, as well as technical and professional skills of the “core” areas of business;
- critical thinking and communication skills that enable graduates to develop and articulate logical, coherent, and persuasive arguments; marshal supportive evidence; and distinguish fact from opinion;
- integration skills that enable graduates to make decisions based on multiple, often conflicting, perspectives;
- a global perspective that enables graduates to identify, analyze and practice how best to manage when faced with differences across countries.
HOW YOU WILL LEARN
The program melds the liberal arts tradition with progressive business education. Emphasis is placed on interdisciplinary inquiry, honing integrations skills, acting creatively and innovatively, thinking critically and communicating clearly, and working collaboratively.
Small and highly interactive classes typically have 15 or fewer students and offer a rich learning experience.
Faculty take pride in being able to provide personal attention to students’ coursework and career planning.
Convenience and Flexibility
Technology allows us to offer “blended” courses which preserve the essence of the face-to-face classroom environment we value, while at the same time providing the convenience and flexibility of online learning to students with demanding outside schedules.