March 29 at 5:30 pm
Location: Carriage House, Assumption College Campus
If you are considering a M.A. or C.A.G.S. in Rehabilitation Counseling, join us for an Info Session to learn how a graduate degree from Assumption can launch your career.
Join Program Director Nicholas Cioe, Ph.D., CRC., who will discuss key benefits of the Rehabilitation Counseling program:
- Students are prepared to become nationally Certified Rehabilitation Counselors
- Graduates are aggressively recruited by rehabilitation and human services organizations throughout the U.S.
- Profession offers abundant opportunities and personal fulfillment
- Program has a long and distinguished reputation for high-quality instruction, experienced faculty, and small class sizes
- Students can customize their program to develop an area of specialization
All attendees will receive an application fee waiver.