October 25, 2017 at 4:30 P.M.
Location: Carriage House, Assumption College Campus
If you are considering a M.A. or C.A.G.S. in Special Education, join us for an Info Session to learn how a graduate degree from Assumption can launch your career.
Join Program Director Nanho Vander Hart, Ph.D., who will discuss key benefits of the Special Education program:
- Instructors are experts in local school systems
- Program modeled on Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) guidelines
- Students may become eligible for Initial Licensure or Professional Licensure
- Graduates enter a career in a high need area; consistently high employment rate
- C.A.G.S. in Special Education: Positive Behavior Support also available
- Assumption Juniors: Plan ahead - Earn your B.A. and M.A. in just 5 years
All attendees will receive an application fee waiver.