REQUIRED HEALTH INFORMATION
Assumption College requires that all full-time graduate students, international students (full or part time) and all Health Science students (full of part time) submit completed health information including proof of immunizations to the Student Wellness Portal.
Students who fail to submit required documentation prior to the start of classes will be prohibited from attending classes.
Please click here for information on how to upload your health information to the student wellness portal.
All required health information must be submitted by using the Student Wellness Portal. You will be able to access the Student Wellness Portal from the front page of your Assumption College Student Portal. You will receive your log-on information for your Assumption College Student Portal at orientations or over the summer/winter. Once you can access your Assumption College Student Portal, you will be able to access the Student Wellness Portal and upload your information.
On the Student Wellness Portal, you will also have to upload (scan or take a photo) your immunization documentation from your medical provider’s office. Listed below are the required immunizations for Massachusetts:
Required Immunizations for Academic Year 2017-2018:
- Hepatitis B – 3 doses OR Hepatitis Immune Serology (titer) with lab documentation
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) – 2 doses MMR OR MMR Immune Serology (titer) with lab documentation
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) – 2 doses of Varicella OR history of disease OR birthdate before 1980,OR Varicella Immune Serology (titer) with lab documentation
- Tdap (Tetanus-Diphtheria and Pertussis) – 1 dose of Tdap within the past 10 years
- Meningococcal Meningitis (required for any student living on campus) – 1 dose of MenACWY given at age 16 or older, OR signed waiver
For further questions contact Brenda Torres at email@example.com or 508 767-7507.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires all Graduate students taking six (6) or more credits in the fall or spring semester to submit evidence of health insurance coverage. If Assumption College does not receive proof of health insurance coverage, the student will be automatically enrolled in and billed for the College’s health insurance plan. Graduate students may waive the health insurance by completing the online health insurance waiver form available through the Student Account Center via the MyAssumption.Portal. For more information visit the Finance Office student accounts webpage.