All Graduate programs require:
- Completed Application Dated & Signed
- $30 Application Fee (waived for AC Alumni) -Online by checking/statement savings account or credit/debit card (a small convenience fee is applied to credit/debit card payments) at https://assumption.afford.com/ and select Graduate School Application Fee. Use student ID# 0999999 or remit by check/money order to Assumption College, Graduate Studies, 500 Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 01609.
- Three (3) Professional Recommendations
- Official Transcript(s)*
- Personal Statement
- Current Resume
- TOEFL or IELTS for applicants whose native language is not English**
- Certification of Finances
- If accepted, all international students must complete Assumption College’s International Student Information Form and Certification of Finances concerning their financial resources or agency support. Forms and information are available from the Office of Student Life at 508-767-7401. Forms must be submitted within 6 months of arrival.
*Those applicants who have attained a level of education officially considered as equivalent of a bachelor’s degree from an American institution of higher education are eligible for admission to Assumption College graduate programs. Students who have attended non-United States educational institutions must provide an evaluation of their original transcripts to determine U.S. degree equivalency. Below are a few suggestions for evaluation companies that you may use to obtain an evaluation. Although Assumption College does not endorse these companies, several applicants have found this information to be helpful:
- Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc., www.acei1.com,
- CED (Center for Educational Documentation, Inc.), www.cedevaluations.com,
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc., https://www.ece.org/
- Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., International Education Consultants, http://www.jsilny.com/
- World Education Services (WES), http://www.wes.org/
**Applicants whose native or official language is not English are required to provide evidence of English proficiency through the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International Language Testing System (IELTS). Information about these tests are available from TOEFL at www.toefl.org, Box 899, Princeton, NJ 08540 or from IELTS at www.ielts.org, IELTS Inc., 100 East Corson Street, Suite 200, Pasadena, CA 91103.
The minimum accepted score for TOEFL is 540 paper, 200 computer and 79-80 internet and for IELTS is 6.0.
Send completed application materials to:
500 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609-1296