The Department of Business Studies at Assumption College offers a part-time MBA program designed for working professionals, as well as a full-time accelerated MBA for recent college graduates with a business degree. In addition, we offer a specialized MBA in Healthcare Management and a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) in Business. Graduates of our programs are qualified to advance and succeed as leaders in the private, nonprofit, and public sectors of society.
Interested in sitting in on an MBA class?
We are excited to offer the opportunity for potential students to sit in on a live MBA course. Contact us to learn how!
The Pillars of the Assumption MBA Experience
Preparing well-rounded graduates to become leaders in the private, nonprofit and public sectors.
Real World Focus:
- Faculty hold high-level degrees, possess real-world experience and offer diverse perspectives
- Fellow students build professional networks and learn from each other
- Critical thinking and communication skills are emphasized
- Students apply new skills and knowledge immediately at work
- Small class sizes provide opportunity for valuable relationships with professors and fellow students
- Faculty mentors and academic advisors provide personal attention to students’ course selections, coursework, and career planning
- Students customize their MBA experience by selecting one of seven concentrations, working with the Program Director to design a personalized set of elective courses, or by enrolling in the specialized Healthcare MBA program
- Principled leadership is the key animating idea of the program
- Curriculum emphasizes ethics and values in business, including required business ethics class
- Graduates are prepared to not only achieve their immediate career goals, but also to confidently and ethically navigate any future career path
- Courses available on campus, online, and blended formats
- Evening classes accommodates students’ outside work and/or family schedules
- Schedule can be tailored to a student’s particular needs
Call us. Visit campus. Attend one of our information sessions. If you are driven to become the very best business leader possible, you will flourish as the newest member of the Assumption College MBA learning community.
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
The MBA Program at Assumption College is an Educational Member of the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), and has affirmed its commitment to excellence in business education.