Experiential Learning Coordinator
Office: Tsotsis Family Academic Center, Room 338
James Monette is the Experiential Learning Coordinator at Assumption College. He is a dedicated career advisor for all Business undergraduate students, full-time and part-time MBA students, Continuing Education business students, and Assumption Alumni. In addition to working with students, James is also a resource for the Business faculty who are interested in integrating experiential learning into their courses, such as through projects with local companies.
As Experiential Learning Coordinator, James helps students build the skills and experience they will need for a successful and meaningful career. James is available to collaborate with students on choosing career options that are right for them.
The Experiential Learning Coordinator can help Assumption’s business students to:
- Choose a career that fits their strengths and abilities
- Develop and refine their resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles
- Find and pursue internship and employment opportunities
- Prepare for job interviews
- Enhance their resumes through project-based work