Assumption College offers two tracks that lead to your CPA
Whether you are an aspiring accountant straight out of your undergraduate program or an accounting professional working full-time, we have a program that fits your needs. Offering full-time or part-time programs, Assumption College offers the flexibility to complete the 150 hours of education needed for CPA licensure. We are proud to offer high-quality programs at a competitive cost. Our 36-credit programs cost roughly $25,000.* In comparison to an accounting-focused MSA degree, the wide scope of expertise provided across all business functional areas by the CPA Track MBA Programs will help you build a stronger foundation for advancing into executive management.
Why the CPA Track MBA Programs at Assumption?
- Learn from highly credentialed faculty with real-world industry experience
- Develop ethical leadership skills
- Build invaluable critical thinking and communication skills
- Benefit from access to CPA exam preparation resources, until you pass
- Choose from flexible on-campus and online learning options
Career Resources Available to Students:
- Experiential Learning Coordinator to aid with the recruiting process
- Faculty with industry networks
- Loyal alumni at numerous firms hiring our students
Choose the Program that Works Best for You:
Full-Time Program: An accelerated 14-month program for recent college graduates of an undergraduate accounting program
Part-Time Program: A flexible program designed to accommodate working professionals in the accounting field
*using 2018-2019 tuition