Graduate Online Registration Instructions - View this quick guide for help with registration.
Graduate students can register for courses during the Registration Period and Re-registration Periods as indicated by the Graduate Registration Calendar. Graduate Registration semesters are as follows:
- Fall and Spring for all programs,
- Summer (May-August) for Health Advocacy, Clinical Counseling Psychology, and Rehabilitation Counseling Online and Worcester Campus programs,
- Summer I and Summer II for MBA, MBA ECT (Early Career Track), Worcester Campus Rehabilitation Counseling, School Counseling and Special Education programs.
Additional registration resources:
- Course Schedules
- Registration Form for manual registrations only through your respective graduate program office.
- Graduate Online Registration Instructions